Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Disco - by Flaka Sokoli (12), Kosovo

The Disco

by Flaka Sokoli (12), Kosovo

It was Thursday and everyone was excited because the DJ was coming and a big night was waiting for us.

After the dinner, all of us were getting ready for the disco. It was amazing! Later, the disco began. We needed a very short time to get comfortable and everyone started to dance. We pushed chairs to the middle of the dance floor and we danced on them. The dance started to be the best thing of the night and the romance began. Couples were in forming. This night was full of surprises and adventures and it ended with a romantic slow dance.

Even the DJ, who has been throwing parties for ten years, said he never ever had a party like this one: everyone was ready to have fun from the start!

How did you like the disco night?
Lilla (13, Hungary): I hate disco.
Bogdan (13, Romania): I liked it, but that music is not my type.
Danica (14, Montenegro): It was really good because the music was fantastic and the atmosphere was hot!
Nita (13, Kosovo): I liked it a lot because it was really fun and the music was great.
Kati (23, counselor): It was great! I had a wonderful night because I like dancing and being together.
Zsuzsi (23, counselor): I liked it very much because I like dancing and I hope the second one will be just as great as this one.
Rita (36, caretaker of camp Kaloria): I never had a party like this in this camp in the last five years that I have worked here. It was so vibrant!

No comments: